Shipping calculated at checkout.
Lavender is a versatile herb with both spiritual and physical components.
- Calming and soothing: Lavender has long been associated with promoting relaxation and reducing anxiety. It can be used in aromatherapy or as an infusion to help calm the mind and soothe the spirit.
- Purifying: Lavender is said to have purifying properties that can help cleanse negative energy and promote positivity.
- Love and romance: Lavender has also been associated with love and romance, and can be used in spells or rituals to attract love or strengthen existing relationships.
- Relaxation and stress relief: The soothing scent of lavender can help reduce stress and promote relaxation. It can be used in bath salts, lotions, and other products to help calm the body and mind.
- Pain relief: Lavender has analgesic properties that can help relieve pain and inflammation. It can be used in massage oils or applied topically to areas of discomfort.
- Skin care: Lavender has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that make it useful in skin care. It can be used in soaps, creams, and other products to help soothe and heal the skin.